Close to everything – location at its finest
Set in a quiet street in a hidden leafy enclave of Tarneit in the new estate of Habitat. This single level residence is move-in ready and the ideal starter or downsizing opportunity which has you moments away to some of the best that the area has to offer. Ensuring modern demands are met, a contemporary interior delights with a neutral palette and brand new flooring throughout the versatile, low-maintenance layout.
Features You’ll Love!
– Low-set design with contemporary inclusions
– Neutral interior and newly updated floorboards
– Open-plan interior with large living and dining
– LED downlights
– Ducted heating and air conditioning throughout
– Spacious kitchen with generous cabinetry storage and expansive bench space
– Three built-in bedrooms
– Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in-robe
– 1 family friendly main bathroom
– Large separate laundry through to the fully fenced backyard safe for children and pets
– Very spacious garage
– Only a 3 min drive to Riverdale Village Shopping Centre
– Within 8km of Werribee shopping centre and Wyndham Village, P-9 College and Westbourne Grammar school.
Spread over an easy single level, flexible family living is yours with a spacious open-plan design encompassing living, huge dining and meals zone for you to utilise as desired. Centrally positioned and with a leafy outlook, the kitchen provides fantastic storage within generous cabinetry as well as tremendous bench space.
You do not want to miss out on this opportunity !!!
To know more about this property or book a private inspection call Julia England on 0466 247 892 or Suman Joon 0413 902 205
DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent
Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Checklist: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
*** COVID-19 ANNOUNCEMENT *** If you’re attending a Private Appointment, we request that you only attend if you are fit and healthy to do so and not under any self-isolation conditions. We request that you maintain a healthy distance from our team members, and if requested wait outside until the property is ready for the appointment. Lastly, please refrain from touching items/fixtu